The therapeutic shock absorption and non-slip of shaped gel pad with added softness of the full sheepskin on back side. The gel will stop any unwanted movement of the saddle both back & forth and side to side. A real asset if saddles rotate on the 'rounder' horses. For an improved blood circulation of the back muscles this pad provides a massage effect through innovative cup electrodes and stud structure. The saddle is then cradled in a luxurious full lambskin for the ultimate in 'good-looks. The Acavallo® sheepskin is a natural material. It does not cause allergies, is very soft and delicate, and perfectly suited to prevent chafing, abrasions and blisters. The pad is shaped and moulded to the saddle with a slightly thinner depth of gel running down the centre of the pad allowing the gel to sit up in the gullet rather than pushing down on the wither and spine. This is a very useful pad for any yard or horse owner.
Acavallo® gel features
- Encourage freedom of movement
- Stabilize the saddle
- Relieve pressure
- Absorb & distribute weight
- Non toxic
- Safe for use on skin
- Easy to wash
Easy to wash Acavallo® sheepskin features
- 100% natural. Safe for use on skin
- Dense and Soft. Absorb shocks
- breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
- Sheepskin is naturally thermostatic, thus keeping close to natural body temperature, regardless of the temperature outside.
Info & care
- 1) use a stiff brush to remove hair and dirt
- 2) a vacuum cleaner removes loose hair and dirt
- 3) rubs the sheepskin with some softener and brush again
- 4) put the pad in a washing net
- 5) use a wool detergent and softener.
- 6) wash at 30° (gentle cycle)
- 7) knocking the pad to remove the extra water and brush again
- 8) dry in a ventilated and dry place until the pad is completely dry (avoid direct sunny light)
- 9) When the pad is dry brush for the last time