For maintaining healthy joints in dogs and cats.
- Dietary supplement (nutraceutical) for maintaining healthy joints and to support flexible movement in dogs and cats.
- Meets the increased need for nutrients of the musculoskeletal system at high load and in the growth phase.
- Contains undenatured type II collagen in low doses, allowing to interact with the immune system so that further degeneration of the collagen fibres is prevented.
- Contains natural antioxidants that permanently neutralize the free radicals causing tissue damage. The oxidative stress is reduced and the resistance of the cartilage cells is improved.
- Contains free amino acids and glucosamine as basic building blocks in its smallest possible form because the cartilage is fed by synovial fluid through diffusion.
- Contains the right co-factors required to catalyze certain biochemical reactions.
1 tablet Carniflex contains 750 mg glucosamine sulfate, 300 mg cellulose, 110 mg maltodextrin, 11 mg undenatured type II collagen, 35 mg L-alanine, 99 mg L-glycine, 52 mg L-hydroxyproline, 23 mg L-lysine, 52 mg S-adenosylmethionine, 6 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), 87 mg vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 0.5 mg manganese sulfate, 30 mg silicon dioxide, 250 mg pomegranate extract, 99 mg lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) and 38 mg chicken aroma.
Instructions for use:
- Body weight < 20 kg: ½ tablet daily at bedtime for 2 to 3 month
- Body weight > 20 kg: 1 tablet daily at bedtime for 2 to 3 months
- If necessary, crush the tablet.
- Safe for unlimited treatment duration and can also be safely administered during gestation.
30 tablets à 2 g